Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Funny things from Cele's mouth at age 3

I need to write a few funny things that Cele' has said in the past few weeks so I won't forget.

Brandon took Cele' to the library yesterday. They were sitting in the kids section reading books when Cele' saw something on the top shelf that she wanted. So she picked up two of the little end tables and stacked them on top of each other and climbed up to reach this little stuffed animal. Brandon thought it was for decoration so he said, "Cele' I think you should put that back." Cele' turns toward him and says in an annoyed voice, "Oh Daddy, just go back to sleep!" I thought that was so funny!

Cele' LOVES to dress up! In fact, we usually have to rip her princess dresses off her so that we can wash them. She trys to wear them every day AND night. Well we had rented the movie "Snow White" and she watched it every day that week. She went to go put her snow white dress on and I said, "Oh Cele', you look so pretty!" and then she said very confidently, "Yeah, I'm the fairest of them all."

Okay, this next one is funny, but it worries me a little bit....and I have to admit that it was I whom she heard this language from. :(
Cele' came into my room yesterday very frustrated about something and says, "Freakin A mommy!"......at least it wasn't a four letter word okay!

4 comments:

Goodman Family said...

They are all funny, but the last one is Hilarious!!!!

Toones said...

We just checked your blog and are so excited that you are writing on it again!
Pics are so cute! Cele got soo big!
Look forward to future posts!

Stockbridge Family said...

Haha that just made my day! Good to know that other children copy what their parents say too! Camden's newest thing is to go around the house and say, "dang it"

Collier Family said...

Oh my heck, I cracked up, especially at the first one! "Oh Daddy, go back to sleep!" That was so funny. I was laughing so hard Kayda was looking at me like I was crazy! Thanks for sharing those, they were funny! I love the pics too!