My cousin Danna came to visit me last week and we had sooooo much fun! It reminded me of old times when we would laugh so hard at everything! One day we were at an ice cream shop with the kids and for some reason we got the giggles and couldn't stop laughing. When we were walking back to our car something else made us laugh and I'm sure we looked like we were drunk. We were laughing so hard we couldn't even walk normal. People were walking by looking at us with a worried look.......probably a little concerned for our children. Then we got in the car and all of our kids were screaming...and we had to make a left turn onto a busy road....so trying to hurry as fast as possible Danna screaches accross the road into oncoming traffic slamming on her brakes a couple of times (I'm laughing really hard just thinking about it) and suddenly I got a flash back of Aunt Nina in her red volkes wagon or whatever it was, speeding up to hit a dear.....(at least thats the version I remember hearing) saying, "damnit, there's a dear!" And then of course that made us laugh even harder.....oh man, good times!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ha Ha, I laughed at that one! So funny!
your cousin look so much like you! I LOVGE COUSINS and happy giggly families!!! Thanks again for being such a good friend and in-tune
Post a Comment