Cele' loves to hold the hymn book and sing! She did this for almost an hour the other day. Its so funny, and she is very serious about it like she means business!:) It is fun to watch her discover new ways to communicate!
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Definetly the best singer ever!!! (Soooooooooo CUTE!!) We'll be ready for a concert this summer! LOVE YOU!
It's so fun to listen to them at this age. They're learning to talk and sing, and it's the sweetest thing!
Hi Audrey,
Cele' is so adorable! I am glad I saw your link through Julie's blog. It's nice to keep up on the lives of our cousins. I would love to invite you to our family's blog. I don't have your email so email me at shereecardon@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite!
Love, Sheree
Post a Comment