Jana and Cele' love playing together! I pick Jana up Monday through Friday from her day program and stay with her for three hours until my mom gets home from work. It is fun to see them interact together since they are pretty much on the same level. Jana is a good babysitter. If Cele' is chewing on a crayon or something that she shouldn't, Jana takes it upon herself to take it out of her mouth and bring it to me. It is kind of funny to see how protective Jana is of her dolls. If Jana doesn't want Cele' to play with one of her toys then she takes it away from her, puts it back in her room and shuts the door so Cele' can't play with it. They make each other laugh a lot. They like crawling on the floor and chasing each other. Its good for both of them to have a playmate.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Posted by
Audrey, Brandon, and Cele'
at
10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
So, I found you and you are now on my buddy list, so I will be checking back often. I can't believe that is Jana. She is an adult!! I have not seen her is so many years. it is weird.
Jana sounds like a great babysitter! Maybe next time you and Brandon go out, she will be able to watch Cele' for you!! HA HA, just kidding! It's nice that they are able to entertain eachother!
Hi Audrey-
Good to hear from you! So glad you have a blog. Love to keep in touch with you guys. Cele is getting so big from the last time we saw you. Was it the reunion? Oh yes...I was 500lbs.
How fun that you get to spend time with Jana each day. That is really cute they get to play.
Keep in touch...I will check back often.
I don't have your email address to invite you to my blog. Email me @ marykayegoodman@yahoo.com.
Post a Comment