Saturday, November 1, 2008

Family Pictures

Okay, so I haven't updated my blog in like a year....I'm sure no one even checks it out anymore. That is because we moved to Chicago in April and didn't take our computer with us. But we are now in Utah where we are settling down to go to school and we have our computer back! So we just got these family pictures done and I wanted to post some so that my family could see them. I will post pictures of Chicago later......By the way Cele' will be two on Monday and looks a lot bigger from the last time I posted pictures. :)

6 comments:

Jules Westlake said...

The pictures are SOOOO cute!!!

coco said...

So good to hear from you. Cele is growing more and more beautiful. We think of your sweet family often and miss you. Mike, Mariah and Kaydence are getting sealed in March. They would like to be sealed in the San Diego Temple but we aren't sure yet. Our boys are doing great and Rick and I are just trying to keep up. Love to your family. Thanks for sharing your blog with us.

Becki said...

HEY! Long time no see! I bet Chicago was so fun, can't wait to see pics! Where you guys living? We should definately get together soon. Katie and Cele would have soooo much fun, and it would be great to see you again.

MollyJo said...

Cele is gettign so big, and very cute. You look great too!!!

Tyler and Naomi said...

What I cute family! I have missed you! Cele is so cute and getting so big! I hope all is well! Love you!

The Kleyn Family said...

Hello Hancocks! I CANNOT believe how big Cele' is. Holy Moly! Just peeking in on your cute family. =)