Here are some pictures of Chicago when my mom visited us in July. For those of you who don't know, we sold our house in Prescott and moved to Chicago for 5 months for Brandons work. It was a really good experience. We were very blessed to live next to Jamie and Adam (Brandon's brother) for the summer. I wouldn't have done it if they weren't there. They kept Cele' and I company and we had a great time with them! They also lent us so much stuff for our apartment while we were there! The apartments were furnished with furniture only. We only brought what fit in our car......so thank goodness Jamie had extra household items for us to borrow!! Thanks Jamie and Adam! It sure was nice and green there, but I did miss the mountains and the diverse landscape of the west!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment