We have a new addition to our family Bryleigh Opal. We are living in Cottonwood AZ. I am at home with my two girls and Brandon teaches 8th grade and coaches swimming.
Oh my goodness. Cele' reminds me so much of your Grandma Opal. I looked through all of your blog entries. The pics are great. Your mom looks good.... still. I sure miss all of you.
4 comments:
Very adorable!
Oh my goodness. Cele' reminds me so much of your Grandma Opal. I looked through all of your blog entries. The pics are great. Your mom looks good.... still. I sure miss all of you.
I didn't know you had a blog!! You can check ours out but I haven't updated it since Christmas! OOPS! It's on my to-do list haha.
Cele was so stinkin cute at the recital. I think all the kids got a little stage-fright..
LOVE all the pics! The girls are so cute!
Post a Comment